Are you between the ages of 18 and 25?
If you are, we have a great program to help launch you into financial fitness!
Sabattus Regional Credit Union offers the free4ME Checking account to help young adults in our community begin financial fitness on the right foot.
When you open a free4ME Checking, you get the following:
- Two “Oops! Refunds” per year: We understand learning to be financially fit is difficult at first! If you overdraft your account, call or stop by to get two overdraft fees reimbursed!
- Technology at your fingertips: When you sign up for free4ME, you also sign up for online banking, online statements, and iTalk. Access your account anytime, anywhere!
- FREE debit card: For all your purchases and withdrawals!
- No monthly fee and no per-check fee!
- Use SURF Network ATMs surcharge-FREE* with over 230 locations around the state.
- FREE eAlerts: stay informed about account activity such as Direct Deposit Received eAlert, Loan Payment Due eAlert, Mailing Address Change eAlert and more!
- FREE Shared Branching: Access your account at nearly 140 participating credit union locations in Maine and 5,000 nationwide! Credit Unions are here for you!
- There has never been a better time to start saving with your free4ME Checking!
For more information, contact a Member Service Representative at 207-375-6538.
*$1.00 per transaction service charge applies after 4 non-Sabattus Regional Credit Union ATM uses.