Part-Time Marketing Coordinator
If you are looking for a way to express your creativity and give back to the community, this could be the position for you! SRCU is a fun, professional, and philanthropic organization, and we are looking to add someone who shares these values to our team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Generate reports for monthly meetings.
- Maintain social media platforms (Constant Contact, Facebook, SRCU website).
- Electronic advertisements will need to be updated frequently as well.
- Organize marketing meetings to create new ideas for community engagement, loan growth, and online presence.
- Maintain a marketing plan and budget.
- Content creation (blogs, newsletters, email blasts)
- Create flyers for events, closings, & raffles.
- Generate new ideas to engage the community and our members.
- Non-profit work (host fundraisers with some of the non-profits that the credit union works with)
Experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred.
Holding a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication and Media or related experience is required.
Please stop by our office to pick up an application, click on application below to download application, or scroll to bottom of page and click on “Contact Us” button to request more information.
Sabattus Regional CU has an immediate opening for a part-time Teller. This person will be responsible for providing a variety of services to our members in a courteous, professional manner. Applicant must have close attention to detail and able to manage time well.
Please stop by our office to pick up an application, click on application below to download, or scroll to bottom of page and click on “Contact Us” button to request more information.