With a Personal Line of Credit from Sabattus Regional Credit Union, you can access funds for home improvement, education expenses, debt consolidation, technology devices, or whatever you desire. Our line of credit is a convenient alternative to high interest rate credit cards.
Personal Line of Credit Features and benefits:
- Lines of credit offered as low as $500.00 up to $15,000.00
- The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be the Wall Street Prime Rate plus 4.00%, rounded to the nearest .25%. Prime rate is currently a 8.50%.
- The monthly payment will be the greater of $50.00 or 2.5% of the outstanding balance at the end of the previous month.
- Funds may be accessed in person, through SRCU Online, iTalk, or Shared Branching.
- Overdraft protection may be available.
Contact a Loan Officer or give us a call at 207-375-6538 for more information.
View or print our Line of Credit Brochure.
*Annual Percentage Rate 12.50% as of 7/27/23 1.) No minimum initial advance required.
2.) There is no minimum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) that may be imposed. The maximum APR that may be imposed is 18%.
3.) The Annual Percentage Rate will vary and will be based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal (the “Index”) and will be the rate in effect on the 15th day of the previous month plus four percentage points (4%) (the “Margin”) rounded to the nearest .25%. Interest will be charged from the transaction date. Click Here to Apply Online