COVID-19 (Cornoavirus) UPDATE
Updated June 8, 2020
Sabattus Regional Credit Union has now opened our lobbies for teller transactions and appointment only. If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment please call 207-375-6538 for the following:
Online Banking Questions
Our lobby with be open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday- Thursday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on Friday and 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Saturday. There will be a limited amount of members allowed in the building at a time. *Our coin machine will not be operating at this time.
The precautions SRCU will be taking to allow members inside the building are as follows:
- Masks will be required upon entry. If you are unable to wear a mask we ask that you utilize our drive-thru service.
- Members looking to make a teller transactions or have an appointment will be allowed into the building.
- The number of members allowed in the building at once will be significantly reduced.
- Do not enter if you feel sick.
- Members must maintain a 6 feet distance outside.
- Members may be asked to face security cameras and reveal face in order to identify member. This will be done at a distance.
- Number of guests accompanying a member should be zero, including children. This does not include members that need assistance.
- Staff that are in member spaces will be required to wear face masks.
- Staff will continue to sanitize member area stations frequently.
- Staff will remain 6 feet apart from one another.
- Staff will be behind protective plexiglass whenever service members.
We are encouraging members to continue to utilize Drive-Thru and Online Services as often as possible. By utilizing the online and drive-thru services you are protecting yourself, the SRCU staff, and reducing your time of waiting in lines.
As we begin to open our lobbies, we ask that members be patient and understanding of us. We are very excited to see some familiar faces!
If you have questions please call us at, 207-375-6538.
To learn more about our online services: Click Here
To email a loan officer: Click Here
To learn more about Covid-19: Click Here